Fifth Annual SoCal Flow SUMMIT 2016
The Southern California Flow Cytometry Association (SoCal Flow) brings together research, clinical and biomedical scientists from Los Angeles, Kern, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, San Bernardino, Riverside, Orange County, San Diego and Imperial counties.
- April 25-26, Beckman Center, UC Irvine, California
- Follow this link for for registration information.
- Follow this link for lodging information and event directions.
- Registration for Training courses (coming soon!)
- Questions? contact nicholas at socalflow.org
Download a Summit 2016 flier to share
- Scientific Presentations
- Poster Session and Poster Session Honorees presentation
- Vendor exhibit and tutorials
- Core Managers Forum and Happy Hour
- Training Courses and Scholarships
- On site Message Board to post your CV and Job Opportunities
- Keynote Speaker and 6 CEU Credits offered
- Platinum Sponsor
- Gold Sponsor
- Silver Sponsor
- Bronze Sponsor
- Sponsor an invited speaker
- Happy Hour, Meal and Break sponsors
- Vendor Partner
- In-Kind Sponsor
- Event Supporter