SUMMIT 2013 March 25-26, Beckman Center, Irvine
Download a SUMMIT 2013 Flyer to share with your colleagues
The Program Committee of the Southern California Flow Cytometry Association held its second event, SUMMIT 2013, on March 25-26, 2013 at the Beckman Center, University of California at Irvine Flow cytometry users from Southern California’s regional research centers, clinical laboratories and leading biomedical industries attended this exciting opportunity for networking, sharing and education with Flow Cytometry colleagues from across the Southern California counties.
This exciting two-day meeting included scientific presentations from invited faculty, vendor presentations, poster session and core manager dinner (open to all attendees). The scientific program included six (6) hours of CEUs, available from FloCyte Associates. All meeting attendees registered for this event became members of SoCal Flow Cytometry Association, (optional opt-out).
Registration fee schedule:
|Early Bird extended to||Late Registration ends||On-Site Registration is very limited|
|Mar 17, 2013||March 19, 2013||March 25, 2012|
|Students||$25||$50||$125 with ID|
|Academic||$50||$100||$125 with ID|
On-line registration is now closed. A LIMITED NUMBER OF ON-SITE REGISTRATIONS REMAIN.
- Novel Flow Applications for Molecular Oncology
- Spectral “Nompensation”
- High Dimension Flow Cytometry for HIV Research
- Circulating Tumor Cells
- Nanotechnology for Organelles
- Follow this link to read the abstracts.
- Alexander Boiko, University of California, Irvine
- Peter Burke, University of California, Irvine
- Pratip Chattopadhyay, National Institutes of Health
- David Hedley, Ontario Cancer Institute
- Julie Lang, University of Southern California
- Bartek Rajwa, Purdue University
- Follow this link to learn more about the speakers.
Core Managers Dinner
Training Courses and Seminar before and after SUMMIT 2013 (separate reservations required):
- Flow Cytometry Training March 24 and March 27, presented by ExCyte Expert Cytometry in association with SoCalFlow. Learn More.
- Flow Cytometry Data Analysis SeminarMarch 28, presented by FlowJo
- Version 10, Compensation/Transformation, Fluorish: overview and live demonstrations. Download this flyer to learn more.
SUMMIT 2013 Sponsors
|Gold Sponsors||Silver Sponsors||Bronze Sponsors