The organizing committee for the SoCal Flow Summit 2016 is pleased to offer the Flow Cytometry community of Southern California scholarship opportunities to attend the upcoming Summit and courses held in conjunction with the 2016 Summit.
Millipore Sigma Travel Award
Plan to Attend SOCAL FLOW? Presenting Imaging Flow Cytometry Data? Click Here to apply for Millipore Sigma Travel Award
FluoroFinder Travel Award
Anyone who registers for the FluoroFinder vendor tutorial “build multicolor flow cytometry panels fast” is eligible for a reimbursement on their TRIP EXPENSES! Simply select the FluoroFinder vendor tutorial when you Register for the Summit between now and April 18th, 2016. You will be automatically entered to receive a Travel Grant to reimburse your trip expenses up to $300! Download the Flyer.
Marylou Ingram Scholarship
This is a scholarship to attend Flocyte’s International Cytometry Certification Examination (ICCE) Study Session
- Scholarship will include:
- Complimentary Course Tuition
- Reimbursement of SoCal Flow SUMMIT Registration fee
- Scholarship Requirements:
- The applicant must currently utilize flow cytometry
- Applications are accepted from
- Students currently enrolled in a Southern California University
- Researchers or Clinical Personnel of a Southern California facility.
- The applicant must preregister for the Summit to be considered for the scholarship.
- Application Deadline extended to April 11th.
The Review Committee will award the scholarships to the applicants with the highest merit. The number of possible scholarships will be contingent upon the number of corporate sponsors that participate in the program.
Follow this link to apply.
Download a flyer to share with your friends and colleagues.
Learn more about Marylou Ingram.