Training Opportunities and Scholarships offered in partnership with SoCal Flow SUMMIT 2022
See below for course registration information. Fees are payable directly to the company. Parking at UC Irvine is approximately $10/day and is NOT provided by the company or host laboratory.
FLOW CYTOMETRY BASICS
Do you want to learn how to use flow cytometry in your research?
UCI is hosting an in-person theory flow cytometry class with FloCyte.
- When: Wednesday, April 27, 2022, following the SoCal Flow Summit from 9AM to 5PM.
- Where: UC Irvine, Bill & Sue Gross Stem Cell Center, 845 Health Science Road (Room TBA), Irvine, California
- Course tuition: $350 (After Apr 12, registration cost is $450)
To register and for more details, contact Dana Buckman (dana@FloCyte.com).
Download a flyer to share with your friends and colleagues
The organizing committee for the SoCal Flow Summit 2022 is pleased to offer the Flow Cytometry community of Southern California scholarship opportunities to attend the upcoming Flocyte’s course “Flow Cytometry Basics” held in conjunction with the 2022 Summit.
- Mary Lou Ingram Scholarship – Sponsored by Flocyte
- SoCal Flow Scholarship – Sponsored by DeNovo Software
The application deadline is April 1, 2022. The Review Committee will award the scholarships to the applicants with the highest merit. There will be one recipient of the Mary Lou Ingram Scholarship and one recipient of the SoCal Flow Scholarship.
Follow this link to apply for either scholarship.