Eleventh Annual SoCal Flow SUMMIT 2023
The Southern California Flow Cytometry Association (SoCal Flow) brings together research, clinical and biomedical scientists from Los Angeles, Kern, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, San Bernardino, Riverside, Orange County, San Diego and Imperial counties.
- April 24-25, Beckman Center, UC Irvine, California
- Registration is now open!
- SUMMIT 2023 Covid-19 Health and Safety Policies (Coming Soon!)
- Questions? contact someone who can help you.
EARLY BIRD RATES ARE EXTENDED TO 4/10!
Summit 2023 Flyer Coming Soon!
- Keynote Speaker: TBA
- Invited Speaker: Lisa Wagar, Ph.D. (UC Irvine)
- Poster Session and Poster Session Honorees presentation
- Vendor exhibit and presentations
- Training Course and Scholarships
- On site Message Board to post your CV and Job Opportunities
- CEU Credits offered
Sponsor Registration is now open. Sign up now to support SoCal Flow!
If you have questions about sponsor/vendor information packages, please Contact Us!