Tenth Annual SoCal Flow SUMMIT 2022
The Southern California Flow Cytometry Association (SoCal Flow) brings together research, clinical and biomedical scientists from Los Angeles, Kern, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, San Bernardino, Riverside, Orange County, San Diego and Imperial counties.
- April 25-26, Beckman Center, UC Irvine, California
- Follow this link to see registration fees and register. Virtual Registration includes a webinar link to all talks including invited scientific presentations, trainee talks, sponsor talks, and workshops. Talks will be streamed synchronously in Pacific Standard Time. Talks will NOT be recorded.
4/21/2022: Registration is now closed.
- Lodging information
- SUMMIT 2022 Covid-19 Health and Safety Policies
- Questions? contact someone who can help you.
- Keynote Speaker: Akil Merchant, M.D. (Cedars-Sinai)
- Scientific Presentations from: Michael Hicks, Ph.D. (UC Irvine), Begonya Comin-Anduix, Ph.D. (UCLA), Will Alaynick, Ph.D. (NanoCellect Biomedical), and Justin Lee, Ph.D. (UCLA-Caltech)
- Poster Session and Poster Session Honorees presentation
- Vendor exhibit and presentations
- Training Course and Scholarships
- On site Message Board to post your CV and Job Opportunities
- CEU Credits offered