Virtual SoCal Flow SUMMIT 2021
The Southern California Flow Cytometry Association (SoCal Flow) brings together research, clinical and biomedical scientists from Los Angeles, Kern, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, San Bernardino, Riverside, Orange County, San Diego and Imperial counties.
- June 21-22, Virtual Beckman Center, UC Irvine, California
- Follow this link for for registration information.
- Questions? contact someone who can help you.
- Keynote Speaker: Gay M. Crooks, Ph.D., UCLA
- Scientific Presentations from: Roberto Tinoco, Ph.D. (UC Irvine), Poster Session and Poster Session Honorees presentation
- Vendor exhibit and presentations
- CEU Credits offered
- Follow this link for the full meeting schedule
- Gold Sponsor
- Silver Sponsor
- Bronze Sponsor