The Third Annual SoCal Flow Summit held from March 24 – 25, 2014, at the Beckman Center, UC Irvine had almost 150 registrants. We thank all our sponsors, speakers and attendees for making it a successful event!
The Southern California Flow Cytometry Association (SoCal Flow) brings together research, clinical and biomedical scientists from Los Angeles, Kern, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, San Bernardino, Riverside, Orange County, San Diego and Imperial counties.
- Scientific Presentations
- Poster Session and Poster Session Honorees presentation
- Vendor exhibits and presentations
- Core Managers Forum and Happy Hour
- Training Courses and Scholarships
- On site Message Board to post your CV and Job Opportunities
- Follow this Link to full program schedule