SUMMIT 2013 March 25-26, Beckman Center, Irvine
Download a PDF of the Summit 2013 program book (large file: 2Mb)
The Program Committee of the Southern California Flow Cytometry Association held its second event, SUMMIT 2013, on March 25-26, 2013 at the Beckman Center, University of California at Irvine Flow cytometry users from Southern California’s regional research centers, clinical laboratories and leading biomedical industries attended this exciting opportunity for networking, sharing and education with Flow Cytometry colleagues from across the Southern California counties.
This exciting two-day meeting included scientific presentations from invited faculty, vendor presentations, poster session and core manager dinner (open to all attendees). The scientific program included six (6) hours of CEUs, available from FloCyte Associates. All meeting attendees registered for this event became members of SoCal Flow Cytometry Association, (optional opt-out).
- Alexander Boiko, University of California, Irvine: Targeting CD271+ Melanoma Tumor Initiating Cells Synergizes with CD47 Blockade to Prevent Multiple Organ Metastasis In-Vivo
- Peter Burke, University of California, Irvine: Nanofluidic Based Assays of Mitochondria
- Pratip Chattopadhyay, National Institutes of Health: The Twists and Turns of High Dimension HIV Research
- David Hedley, Ontario Cancer Institute: Emerging Applications of Flow Cytometry in Molecular Oncology
- Julie Lang, University of Southern California: Isolation and Molecular Profiling of Circulating Tumor Cells in Breast Cancer
- Bartek Rajwa, Purdue University: Signal formation and generalized compensation theory for multispectral and hyperspectral flow cytometry systems
- Follow this link to learn more about the speakers.
Core Managers Dinner
Training Courses and Seminar before and after SUMMIT 2013
(separate reservations required):
- Flow Cytometry Training March 24 and March 27, presented by ExCyte Expert Cytometry in association with SoCalFlow. Learn More.
- Flow Cytometry Data Analysis SeminarMarch 28, presented by FlowJo
- Version 10, Compensation/Transformation, Fluorish: overview and live demonstrations. Download this flyer to learn more.