The two-day Summit runs from April 9th to April 10th. The Summit begins on April 9th at 8:15am and at 8:30 am April 10th. The agenda consists of scientific presentations from invited speakers, selected posters, a panel discussion and vendor presentations. Happy hour and a poster session will be held at the end of the first day followed by buffet dinner.
Download this page as a printable PDF.
Attendees can pick up badges and meeting materials at the reception check-in table Monday morning, beginning at 8:15am. Breakfast/coffee will be available.
- Location: We are pleased to be hosting the Summit 2018 at the Beckman Center near the campus of UC Irvine, located just off the 73 and 405 freeways.
- Parking: Parking at the Beckman Center is free.
- Wi-Fi: The Beckman Center offers free a Wi-Fi connection. The network name is VISITOR. No password required.
Driving Directions to the Beckman Center near the Campus of UC Irvine
100 Academy Way, Irvine, CA 92617
- If you are coming from NORTH of Irvine (Los Angeles area): Travel the 405 freeway south just past the 55 freeway. Take the Jamboree Road exit. Turn right onto Jamboree Road. Turn left onto Campus Drive. The campus will be a couple of miles ahead on the right.
- If you are coming from SOUTH of Irvine (San Diego area): Travel the 405 freeway north. Take the Jamboree Road exit. Turn left onto Jamboree Road. Turn left onto Campus Drive. The campus will be a couple of miles ahead on the right.
- If you are coming from EAST of Irvine (Riverside area): Travel the 91 freeway west to the 55 freeway south. Take the 55 freeway south to the 405 freeway south. Take the Jamboree Road exit. Turn right onto Jamboree Road. Turn left onto Campus Drive. The campus will be a couple of miles ahead on the right.
- Map to Beckman Center at UC Irvine
Parking for the Beckman Center
From Campus drive (coming east from Jamboree Road noted above); turn right at the light at University Drive.
Turn left at the light at California Avenue.
Turn right onto Academy Way.
The Beckman Center will be on your right. Parking is free; no permit is required.
Meals and break refreshments will be provided to all attendees. They are to be enjoyed in the atrium and Huntington room of the meeting space only. The Beckman Center does not permit food/drink to be taken inside the auditorium.
The evening sessions will provide dinner and drinks.
Things to do in Orange County
Thanks for taking advantage of a SoCal Flow arranged deep discount hotel room rate and special amenities for Ayres Hotel and Suites ($139 per room per night + applicable taxes). Have your pick of either 2 doubles or King w/sofa, each including free Wi-Fi and free parking. Please reference the group code (12008). Contact via phone (1-714-549-0300 or 1-800-322-9992) or e-mail (Cmreservationsagent@ayreshotels.com). Reservations must be made by 03/19/2018. Group rates will not be extended after the cut-off date. Group rates will not be extended after the cut-off date.
AYRES HOTEL AND SUITES COSTA MESA
325 BRISTOL STREET. COSTA MESA, CA 92626
Map to Ayres Hotel Costa Mesa
Contact SoCal Flow Treasurer Rochelle Diamond for more information. Book early, rooms are limited.