The two-day Summit runs from April 20th to April 21st. The Summit begins on April 20th at 8:15am and at 8:30 am April 21st. The agenda consists of scientific presentations from invited speakers, selected posters, a panel discussion and vendor presentations. Happy hour and a poster session will be held at the end of the first day followed by buffet dinner.
Sponsors pick up badges and meeting materials at the reception check-in table Monday morning, beginning at 6:30am. Set up can begin after registration check in. Maps with your booth location will be available at the time of check in. Please refer to your booth location on the vendor booth map. The facility will be locked after hours, however, The Beckman Center and Southern California Flow Cytometry Association assumes no liability for sponsors’ property brought to or left at the Beckman Center.
All boxes can be stored under your assigned table or limited space can be provided in a closet. Please let us know ahead of time if you will require more storage space.
All materials and vendor property must be removed and the vendor area cleaned of debris by 6:00pm, April 21st. Tear down may begin at 3:30pm.
- Location: We are pleased to be hosting the Summit 2020 at the Beckman Center near the campus of UC Irvine, located just off the 73 and 405 freeways.
- All equipment and materials should be shipped to: Beckman Center, c/o SoCal Flow Summit 2019, 100 Academy Way, Irvine, CA 92617
- If you are using FedEx Express to ship package(s) back after the event is over, you do not need to schedule a pickup, as FedEx Express comes on a daily basis for pickup (Monday-Friday).
- If you are not using FedEx Express, then you must schedule a pick up. (Ex. FedEx Ground, UPS, etc.)
- Parking: Parking at the Beckman Center is free.
- Wi-Fi: The Beckman Center offers free a Wi-Fi connection. The network name is VISITOR. No password required.
Driving Directions to the Beckman Center near the Campus of UC Irvine
100 Academy Way, Irvine, CA 92617
- If you are coming from NORTH of Irvine (Los Angeles area): Travel the 405 freeway south just past the 55 freeway. Take the Jamboree Road exit. Turn right onto Jamboree Road. Turn left onto Campus Drive. The campus will be a couple of miles ahead on the right.
- If you are coming from SOUTH of Irvine (San Diego area): Travel the 405 freeway north. Take the Jamboree Road exit. Turn left onto Jamboree Road. Turn left onto Campus Drive. The campus will be a couple of miles ahead on the right.
- If you are coming from EAST of Irvine (Riverside area): Travel the 91 freeway west to the 55 freeway south. Take the 55 freeway south to the 405 freeway south. Take the Jamboree Road exit. Turn right onto Jamboree Road. Turn left onto Campus Drive. The campus will be a couple of miles ahead on the right.
- Map to Beckman Center at UC Irvine
Parking for the Beckman Center
From Campus drive (coming east from Jamboree Road noted above); turn right at the light at University Drive.
Turn left at the light at California Avenue.
Turn right onto Academy Way.
The Beckman Center will be on your right. Parking is free; no permit is required.
Meals and break refreshments will be provided to all attendees. They are to be enjoyed in the atrium and Huntington room of the meeting space only. The Beckman Center does not permit food/drink to be taken inside the auditorium.
The evening sessions will provide dinner and drinks.
Aryes Hotel and Suites Costa Mesa
325 Bristol Street
Costa Mesa, Ca 92626
Reservation link with group discount coming soon.
Things to do in Orange County
If you are an existing sponsor and wish to additionally sponsor an invited speaker, Happy Hour, Meal or Break, log into the vendor portal and select the additional sponsor levels you want.
If you have already committed and paid for your sponsorship, your representative still needs to register to attend the conference. A SoCal Flow Summit organizer will send your point of contact a code and link for your representative’s complimentary registration.